Today’s web visitors are faster and better judgmental than usually. And, they’re simply producing better so, as the generations who have risen up with internet approach pick up on a greater and wider proportion of the populace.
Don’t pick up our advice for this. A recent research indicates that 97% of consumers research their purchases online before they procure something.
Effective, current web design is integral to your brand’s stature, your bottom line, and your future.
Over the preceding decade, the 210,000 designers have encouraged entrepreneurs, businesses, agencies and non-profits from 100+ countries with custom web design, among alternative services (custom logo design, print design, product design, packaging design, and even exclusive company names). We’ve received many tendencies and trends enter and leave during that time.
In this feature, we highlight web design trends that are precisely trending as we enter 2019 – but that likewise offer value to as vast a spectrum of businesses as available.
With that claimed, as you probe the tendencies for 2019, ask yourself which trends will uphold your business.
Will endorsing a definitive tendency further your online business strategy?
Does a specific trend match your brand identity?
Now, without further ado, here are our 7 modern website design trends you should know about in 2019.
5 modern web designs trends in 2019
- Strong User Interface/User Experience design
- Plenty of white space
- Custom graphics and illustrations
- Bright, bold colours
- Mobile design integration
1. Strong User Interface/User Experience Design
- People are web-savvier than usually before.
- Today’s web users demand a perfect online experience from start to finish.
- And deficiency to satisfy that expectation can indicate grievous concern for your business.
- Imagine you visit a website and try to make a purchase. But, you have a hard time discovering the item you’re looking for. And, the check-out process is frustrating.
- Would you put through to the conclusion? Or would you bail away because you’re frustrated and you don’t prefer to put your money to that business anymore?
- If you’re honest, you’d presumably bail.
- And you’re not alone.
- A recent survey from Forrester Research affirms that adequate UI design could strengthen your web conversions by up to 200%. According to the research, an effective user experience can raise conversion rates up to 400%.
- This means that inferior UI/UX is winding away an abundance of possible businesses.
- And, if that bewildering, baffling website is yours… you may not indeed realise how many substantial leads are withdrawing because of meagre UI.
- Chances are good that if a consumer couldn’t be troubled to finish the purchase they planned to make, that they’re not hitting out to notify you why.
- That’s why user interface and user experience design will trump elegant design for its own purpose in 2019.
2. Plenty Of White Space
- Clean design is in and visual confusion is out.
- The reason is plain: designs with enough of white space are clearer to read and navigate.
- Leaving lots of white space also makes it simpler to keep focus to the most effective elements on the page.
- White space is the piece of a page that is left unfilled.
- Technically, it doesn’t indeed have to be white – it just requires to be barren of copy, graphics or photos.
- This tendency of adopting white space is not unfamiliar. But, with the continued advance to make a better user experience and higher conversions, white space will become indeed more critical in 2019.
- The days of over-crowded websites have passed.
- Packing too many graphic elements or very much information into one small slot (no matter how high benefit they extend) belongs to your website and drives it less utilitarian.
- As we head into 2019, we await an extended tendency toward designs that feature lots of white space.
3. Custom Graphics And Illustrations
- If you wish to stand out in a crowded marketplace, you must visually distinguish your website from the game.
- You can’t go on this if you use generic website templates.
- Web templates have developed over the years – they’re now more customisable than ever before.
- But, they are still templates. And that routes that thousands of new websites will manage that same design.
- Your business can’t risk being misplaced in the crowd or confused for a competitor.
- In 2019, the tendency for customised web design will escalate as businesses look to discriminate from the competition.
- This year, newer businesses will embody a unique, cohesively branded web presence. And, custom design and illustrations are major tools for accomplishing that goal.
- Some businesses have unique custom illustrations to interpret their brand and differentiate their website.
- Matching that style with your brand identity and illustrating the appropriate concepts can forge a stable impression on your website.
- Hand-drawn style illustrations also feel charmingly retro amid all the sophisticated digital design we’ve become adapted to. This just helps it to stand out even more.
- You can supposed to observe this tendency really hold off in the forthcoming year.
4. Bright, Bold Colours
- Computer screens can give dynamic, saturated colour more readily than writing is usually could.
- And, colour is one of the most influential visual information media accessible.
- As we pointed preceding:
- The right colour can improve readership by 40% by making messaging easier to read and more visually appealing. Colour is one of the first things our brains perceive from a brand, so it’s often the first thing that pulls us in.
- In fact, an investigation from the University of Winnipeg explains:
- People make up their minds within 90 seconds of their basic communications with either people or products. About 62‐90 percent of the assessment is based on colours alone. So, prudent use of colours can contribute not only to differentiating products from competitors but also to influence moods and feelings…
- Embracing the suitable colours for a website can form the divergence between involved viewers (and conversions!) or unpleasant high bounce rates.
- Not to remark that brands are supporting to diversify themselves from the competition – bold colour choices serve them do that.
- And more, you can expect to see web designers having bright colours throughout 2019.
5. Mobile Design Integration
- Starting in 2016, more users approach the internet from their mobile devices than from their laptops or PCs.
- Mobile devices are the most popular means to approach the internet and your web design requires to support mobile users.
- According to research by comScore, mobile users contribute higher than increase the minutes online than desktop users.
- According to Google, over 48% of all users initiated their search for something on a mobile device.
- This is not speculate to be daunted until you select into deliberation Google penalises sites that are not mobile-friendly in its search results. As the company presented:
- We will widen our use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches in all languages worldwide and will have a significant impact on our search results. Users will find it easier to get relevant, high-quality search results that are optimised for their devices.
- Every business demands to optimise their website for mobile devices.
- Failure to prepare a substantial mobile user experience will shift prospective customers away.
- Therefore responsive design and mobile apps will continue trending throughout 2019.